International Business and Resources in Emerging Markets (IBRE)
- International, english-speaking master programme
- Internationaler, englischsprachiger Masterstudiengang
The MBA Programme IBRE
- Is your professional perspective focussed on former transitional economies, on emerging markets or on less developed countries?
- Do you search for additional academic challenges to excel in your career prospects in International Business and Economic Development?
- Are you interested in gaining intercultural competences in these markets?
- Do you want to achieve international experience while studying?
- Are you willing to study in a demanding and competitive programme?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, this programme might be the right one for you.
On behalf of our faculty and our partners we would like to welcome you to have a look at the structure and the organization of this unique programme. The programme is based on the long experience in teaching and research of our staff in one of the oldest technical universities in the world and its partners located all around the world and focussed on areas of your specific interest.
Freiberg university itself as well as the Free State of Saxony have gained vast experiences in internationalised business by successfully meeting the challenges of systemic restructuring and transformation of society and economy during the 1990s. Freiberg university as well as the region are outstanding performers in overcoming the legacies of inefficient economic, political and social structures. We want to share our knowledge with you. Our academic partners have been hand-selected and have been cooperating with us for many years; with some, we are offering double degree options. This all guarantees quality and consistency of an outstanding MBA programme.
We are looking forward to your application and hope that you will join our international team of students and staff and become successful alumnus of an international network of renowned universities.
Prof. Dr. Johannes Stephan
- The MBA IBRE-programme is accredited by the State of Saxony
- The programme is tuition free
We have designed this internet-site to answer the typical questions that applicants may have. Please find all information necessary for the application process on these pages including the FAQs. Only if you encounter a problem that is not considered yet, contact the programme Director.
Please allow for some time to answer your Emails and always include the history or our discussion.